The vision for The Pastures Church in 2020 is one of building for the future. As a church we are seeking to redevelop our building as a place to celebrate, educate and facilitate the life of the church & community.
We are a faith community who gather weekly to celebrate God. Our goal is to grow intentionally in the knowledge, and understanding of Jesus, God’s Son. Our heart is to go into local, national and global communities equipped with the message of God’s love for all people and offering practical help where possible.
OUR LEAD PASTORS
Ant & Sarah Lee
Ant grew up in Downley, living there for 18 years, before moving to Yorkshire to attend bible college,
studying biblical theology for 3 years.
Ant and Sarah Lee have 2 children; Aimee (7) and Clara (3).
They have been married for 12 years, leading together in various capacities, developing teams and vision. They have been involved in local church life their whole lives leading and serving in all areas of church life.
Our lead pastors, Ant & Sarah Lee, have a heart to reach our community Disraeli, Dowley and beyond with the life-transforming message of Jesus. They believe in living life in such a way that others are inspired to do the same; showing people good living & a living God
TPC site Manager
OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
Paul & Sue Hester
Olivier & Nicky Cousin
The Pastures Church has been part of the High Wycombe fabric for circa 140 years. Originally situated in the centre of town the church offered a place for people to gather and celebrate God, while providing practical assistance to the people of the town. As High Wycombe grew plans were put in place to develop the town centre and so the church was given a parcel of land in the north west sector. This new location has been the home of the church for the past 50 years, and we are glad to be part of the community ‘on the hill.’ Here’s to the next hundred years of serving the community!
TPC is undertaking a refurb of our existing building as part of our goal to engage our community.
Once complete the building will offer the following:
• Auditorium with seating for 200 people (AV enabled);
• Upgraded Hall and dedicated kitchen for events;
• Utility Room for meetings/training days (AV enabled);
• Upgraded bathrooms (including disabled & parent room).
• Café with outdoor seating (south facing);
• Large Room (adjacent to Café) for catering events;
• Multi-purpose Room (AV enabled);
• Lift Access.
• Reconfigured Car Park for ease of access to building;
• Pathway from street-level (disability compliant);
• Undercover pathway across frontage.
• Soft-Play area (available for parties)